Have you been hearing how agility has taken off at other companies and wondering how to make it work for you? Was there a great speaker at the last conference you attended who got you really excited about trying agile practices, but now you are wondering how to get started? Have you read an abundance of agile success stories and are wondering how you can become one of them?
Let me help. What's important about agility is understanding that it is not just simply swapping one set of practices for another. Let me help you sort through the agile hype and euphoria to develop some real world goals that make sense for you. Together we can:
- Identify those concerns and issues holding your teams back and align them with the agile principles to address them.
- Jointly formulate an agile adoption plan that respects the needs of your organization.
- Start agile pilot teams to learn specific practices and how to adapt them to their best effect.
Contact me directly to discuss availability, pricing, and how we make the personality of your agile adoption match the personality of your organization.
- My team is working in iterations, but at the end of each iteration we really don’t have a deliverable to show off.
- My business sponsor tell us his needs, but won’t look at any of the work in progress until the end of the project when everything is done.
- My manager wants to be agile, but still requires a detailed task level plan for all the whole project before we begin doing any work.
- My team understands the task level work it is doing, but doesn’t understand how that fits into the bigger picture of solving a business problem.
Do any of these situations some familiar? Have you started down a path toward agility but don't see much in the way of results? Whether it is leading your teams for awhile, or coaching and mentoring the project leaders you have in place today, I can help make agility more real in your organization. Leading by example is often the best way to help your new agile team members and project leaders "get it". Working together to achieve your organization's goals I can:
- Help your teams and project leaders understand what agility is all about.
- Help your teams set achievable goals and meet them.
- Increase the level of collaboration between your business and technology teams.
- Refine your teams' agile practices to continually improve their effectiveness.
- Expand the level of agile awareness and maturity within your organization.
Contact me directly to discuss availability, pricing, and how we can improve your team and organizational effectiveness.